- Have degrees in English, Journalism and a Certificate in Publishing. In spring 2015, I’ll have my Masters in Library Science.
- Grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio and now reside in a suburb of Detroit.
- Have two cats, one husband and no children.
- Love to cook, hate doing dishes.
- Work at a library, and am a recovering bookseller and journalist.
- Dislike beer, so no, this is not a craft beer blog. Wine on the other hand…
- Used to play one sport that I still love (soccer), and currently play another sport I’m obsessed with (roller derby). Every other sport kind of sucks.
- Freely admit that Stephen King is my favorite author, though I’m still slightly snobby about my reading habits.
- Have the most terrible eyesight in all the land, and was wearing chunky, thick-framed glasses way before they were cool. Like, in 3rd grade.
- Have a hard time getting into any kind of television show, and have never “marathon-ed” any show since Gilmore Girls.
- Used to water flowers as part of my very first job. Sometimes, I think I should have made a career of it.
- Am physically and mentally unable to “craft”.
- Just started drinking coffee every morning.
- Used to call myself a 20-something on my blogs, but now that I’m 27, I feel I’m too old even for that.
- Am OCD when it comes to organization and planning. I make 10 dozen lists a day.
- Am not overly political, but identify as a liberal feminist that enjoys donning 1950’s-style dresses every now and then.
- Want to be a hipster homemaker, but can’t figure out when I’m supposed to make all this bread.
For more of my thoughts, find me over at my books and reading blog, Paperback Fool.